Analyst/Senior Analyst AdOps
Location: Bangalore | Shift: USA working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
- Is expected to learn the Jivox platform to manage the Ad-operations tasks independently
- Is expected to understand – Site ad functionality, including knowledge of all ad products
- Work under tight deadlines and ensure task/projection completion in-time
- Prepare and edit HTML code used to deliver ad creative.
- Interact independently with both clients and other internal departments
- Generate – Campaign reporting with analytic and proprietary tools
- Troubleshoot targeting issues, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
This position requires an individual with good at Campaign Management – Adops, performance driven, effective communication skills. Also, possesses a good understanding of project/time management skills.
- Experience in online ad trafficking, campaign management activities
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies, in different ad servers
- Knowledge of 3rd party advertising tags
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience
Good To Have
- Experience with project management tool
- Experience managing technical and coordinating with product teams
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)