Associate Director, Partnerships
Location: Bangalore | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
Roles & Responsibilities
The person in this role will report directly to the SVP of Global Partnerships and will be responsible for developing our go-to-market plan to scale our partner program. The role encompasses:
- Developing and operationalizing projects and programs to support growth at scale
- Ability to understand vision and define plan, action, and goals and effectively execute on that plan
- Identifying new partner opportunities and ideal partner company profiles
- Creating target list of partner accounts
- Developing strong relationships with external partners and internal cross-functional teams at all levels
- Leading efforts to scale partner activities by building programs that reach across all geos, territories, and channels, with the goal of driving adoption
The right candidate should have an aptitude for analytics/critical thinking and have some experience with a client-facing role. The role also involves international travel.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2 – 5 years of relevant industry and/or function experience
- Advertising, Marketing, Consulting, IT Product/Services count as relevant industries
- Customer segmentation, Customer Targeting, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Account Management count as relevant functions
- Business development, sales or partner programs
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Consistently demonstrates strong organizational, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work across a global team in several countries
- Highly collaborative, and partner-oriented professional
Knowledge of digital marketing technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic media platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)