Email Marketing Program Manager
Location: Bangalore | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
The leader of our Email Marketing Program is responsible for the success of this key lifecycle channel focusing on awareness, engagement, and conversion campaigns. This role needs to:
- Be both analytical and creative with an innovative, detail-oriented, data-driven and inquisitive bent
- Fully own one of our most powerful marketing channels to build a pipeline of prospective customers
- Collaborate with Performance Marketing to turn them into MQLs, engage and convert them to sales qualified leads (SQLs)
- Collaborate with social media team to share content (e.g., DCO Tips, Mythbusters) for boosted organic social program in a x-channel marketing approach
- Track email campaign successes and insights for improvement.
- Master the creative messaging and customer cohort data; dive deep to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time.
What You’ll Do: Email marketing strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization
- Formulating email marketing program strategy, creating campaigns for execution, setting metrics to measure campaign and program performance, and optimizing this program based on analysis and insights. This program includes but not limited to:
- Email campaigns that make up the program
- Lead assignment and management
- Marketing technology, operations, and data integrity
- Working with content marketing team to deliver high-value engaging content to foster engagement, loyalty and, in collaboration with content marketing, social sharing that customers love and look forward to
- Developing, delivering and optimizing high-impact Email programs to deliver against engagement, conversion and revenue KPIs
- Owning and managing Email programs by implementing new marketing automation campaigns, building customer segments (from ZoomInfo, for example), analyzing and optimizing performance while always keeping an eye on the email health score.
- Partnering closely with Performance Marketing, Content Marketing and Creative Design to deliver seasonally, industry-, and topic-relevant, targeted campaigns–the holistic design incorporating visual language and text are equally important in persuading prospects to engage with us.
- Leading QA efforts for logic in templates, campaigns, and workflows
- Driving program automation by using your resources/ contractors effectively and efficiently.
- Consistent and CLEAR communication with your teammates and key stakeholders about insights, next steps recommendations
- Eyes always on MQLs and SQLs — what’s working and what needs to be improved
- Stay on top of rule changes in HubSpot and Salesforce CRM; create and track changes for future audits
- Lead assignment (with a 24-hour SLA) and management is a critical path to the success of this program. Understand the definition of MQLs and assign only these to the sales team.
- Marketing operations, including maintaining the lead gen tech infrastructure, data cleanliness, and workflows, are critical for delivering high pace, high quality email campaigns specified in your Objective Key Results (OKRs).
- In addition to delivering marketing operations and lead assignment excellence, train lead gen teammates to provide backups during your absence.
Skills To Acquire & Improve
- Technical educational background with 5+ years of hands-on email marketing lead generation experience
- Demonstrated success developing and scaling high-impact, highly engaging Email campaigns through data-driven insights
- Develop both analytical and innovative approach to Email Marketing
- Develop and optimize Email automation
- Highly motivated self-starter who seeks to proactively own, drive multiple projects in parallel
- Thrive in dynamic, collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in HubSpot and Salesforce with an aptitude and passion for learning the various tools (including ZoomInfo, Leadlander, LinkedIn, etc.) that can be leveraged to develop insights into how prospects experience Jivox, and optimize that experience.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes base salary and commission paid quarterly based on performance. Competitive salary packages offered. Jivox provides excellent benefits including Flexible Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, Disability Insurance, 401K program, Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)…. Not to mention free lunches and snacks.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)