Product Manager – New Initiatives
Location: Bangalore | Shift: India working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
About Product Team
As we are expanding our team, we are looking for a rockstar Product Manager who should be able to lead the new initiatives and be a part of our growth story. Our Customer Success, Sales and Engineering teams would heavily rely on the product team to ensure that we deliver important and exciting new features to our customers for better and improved engagement, in a constantly-evolving ecosystem. As a Product manager you get to interact regularly with the CXOs and top management and have incredible exposure to the entire business.
As a Product Manager of New Initiatives, you will play a crucial role in understanding and scoping new and exciting features that shape the Jivox IQ platform to cater to the ever-evolving needs of the customer, in alignment with our Brand-Direct strategy. You’d be responsible for exploring avenues and partnerships that would make the Jivox IQ platform more enticing for our existing and new customers, especially when it comes to creating a product pipeline that aims to redefine the technological direction for the overall ad-tech industry. Proof of concepts would be a major component of your daily routine, as you’d be expected to push for exploring and bringing exciting new ideas to life.
- Product Development & Roadmap:
- You’d contribute to plan the product roadmap and work closely with engineering leads and the Global Client Services team to prioritise features.
- You will work across product,engineering and business teams to drive key growth initiatives.
- You will be the internal strategic consultant for individual engineering/product teams.
- Manage entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Stakeholder Management: You’d manage all the internal stakeholder teams of the company to understand and prioritize requirements, apart from acting as a bridge between the various technical and non-technical teams to simplify communication.
- Product Demos & Documentation:
- You should be comfortable representing your business at events ,conferences, client meetings and board meetings.
- You should be able to thoroughly understand the functionality of each & every component of the Jivox IQ platform and should be able to demonstrate the product to both internal stakeholders as well as our customers externally.
- Passion for the underlying technology and ultimately for the platform should be one of the primarily drivers for your success in this role.
- In addition, you’d also be expected to document client-facing artefacts and internal Product Requirement Documentation quickly and effectively.
- Managing Data Partnerships: You will be responsible to understand how we work and integrate with our data partners to ascertain our overall customer success by smart and quick data-driven technology.
- Business Leadership traits: Jivox doesn’t believe in micro-managing, and as such, you should be accountable for your deliverables while being considerate towards everyone you work with. You should be a self starter and good at setting positive examples almost everyday, at being a team player and an inspiration and a source of constant motivation for your peers at work.
- Technical Background: Technical educational background is an added advantage but not mandatory . You should be a tech enthusiast and should be curious to understand the technical aspects of the product. You should be passionate about technology and up-to-date with the latest technological trends of the industry.
- Soft skills: You are a people’s person and can build business connections quickly. You are unafraid to take on new challenges and raise flags for course correction.
- Communication : You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Good To Have
- Expertise with Digital Advertising Technology: Marketing Automation tools, etc.
- Hands-on with wireframing and design thinking tools
- Client-facing experience
- Understanding of the GDPR compliance, disruptive technologies (Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, etc.) would be a major plus
Benefits and Culture
At Jivox, people love their jobs not just because we offer competitive salaries in the industry but also because of the excellent work culture and benefits we offer to our employees. Our benefits include everything from medical insurance, WFH/Wifi reimbursements to catered lunch and snacks .We have no dress code .We have flexible work hours . We are passionate about building the next generation of web products and we believe happy employees are key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working an exciting workspace on cutting edge internet products that make a truly global impact then we want to get to know you.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)