Product Support Consultant
Location: Bangalore | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
The team was established in 2016 and has quickly become the front end of Jivox, ensuring customers stay successful, retained and continue to use the product the right way. The team is a mix of consultants, senior consultants and specialists who works alongside the Customer Success team to champion customers’ success and Jivox’s growth in adtech industry
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work jointly with customer success & onboarding team to ensure clients succeed in using the product
- Advocate customer requirements internally using the internal communication tools established
- Perform initial triage of all support tickets submitted to the Jivox support, providing courteous responses, ensuring accuracy of ticket data
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and provide resolution within SLAs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, while keeping customers up to date at all times on the progress
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams(product, engineering, client services, customer success, tech solutions) and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds
- Resolving problems and simulate complex configuration and software problems
- Duplicate and troubleshoot product and technical issues faced by clients, working towards a speedy resolution
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement, problem resolution and workflow Improvements
- Manage the internal knowledge base.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of work experience in a customer-facing or troubleshooting role or as a part of the Product Support team in an Enterprise Software company.
- Strong application troubleshooting skills by isolating the issue and its causes.
- Ability to understand and write the SQL
- Knowledge of service desk tools – Jira, Freshdesk.
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers
- Flexibility in working in different shifts
Good to Have
- Prior work experience in B2B or SaaS product companies
- A background in technology
- Experience in digital advertising/marketing industry and ad serving troubleshooting a bonus
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)