Location: Bangalore | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Induction of new hires and adding them in HR Tools.
- Lead the hiring process for high-priority roles, from writing the job description to screening and interviewing candidates
- Create the HR monthly budget, and stay connected with stakeholders.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Conduct fun employee engagement activities to keep employees engaged.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Background Verification of new hires and exit employees.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Proven working experience as recruiter or HR Executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices preferred.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)