Location: New York | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing by connecting brands with their audiences in the most personalized way. Jivox’ Dynamic Creative technology drives engagement and digital commerce across paid and owned media, delivering ROI by reducing production costs and increasing media performance using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO), and identity technologies. Jivox Kairos Purchase Prediction Engine drives sales by matching the right products with consumers that have the highest purchase intent. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Electronic Arts, Marriott International, Mazda, Nestle, T-Mobile and Unilever and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies.
As a Solutions Engineer, you have the opportunity to work with the world’s largest brands. You will play an integral role in the Jivox Deal Team, partnering with our Sales team and Customer Success Directors to provide technical expertise to our prospects throughout the sales process. You will be responsible for leading sales presentations to demonstrate the platform and explain the key capabilities of JivoxIQ technology. You will engage with prospects directly to understand their requirements and present relevant JivoxIQ capabilities to address those needs. You may also help educate prospects and clients about best practices related to ways of working and platform implementation. As the technical expert of the deal team, you will possess in-depth product knowledge along with a strong understanding of ad serving, tracking and data management.
TSEs are highly responsive and professional in their communication, enjoy problem solving, and have an analytical approach. TSEs should aspire to be thought leaders in the organization; suggesting platform improvements, best tech practices and identifying opportunities to improve the platform and internal processes.
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- BS in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or other analytical subject.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and nontechnical audiences via phone or email.
- Interest in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements of our platform and training process.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within the organization in search of solutions.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing new workflows to increase efficiency.
- Consistently demonstrates strong presentation, communication, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of digital advertising technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)