Technical Partner Manager
Location: New York | Full Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of Jivox IQ Technology and Product
- Collaborate with partner teams to identify synergies and go-to-market strategies
- Efficiently deliver product demos and training, both online and onsite, to Jivox’s partners
- Partner with the Business Development and Product teams to document partner offerings and technical requirements
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries and technical aspects of the business development and partner on-boarding processes
- Assist business development team members throughout the process by providing product demos and addressing technical questions and requirements
- Be the single technical point of contact for our partners and drive resolutions to inquiries and issues in a timely, proactive manner
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by partners during integration work
- Lead end to end partner integration discussions to gather requirements and communicate with internal product teams regarding feasibility
- Liaise with the Product and Engineering teams to support implementation of these integrations
Be the Voice of the Partner:
- Use first-hand partner knowledge to impact product strategy to ensure Jivox’s offerings continue to satisfy its largest and most strategic partner needs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or other analytical subject
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Deep experience working with platforms & APIs
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within the organization in search of solutions
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing new workflows to increase efficiency.
- Consistently demonstrates strong presentation, communication, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Proven success in partnering with business development and technical teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges
- Strong attention to detail – does not leave out important technical details and requirements
- Ability to intake business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements
- Consistent track record of leading execution of architecture vision across multi-functional technical and strategy teams
- Comfortable with travel
- Bonus: Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising technology solutions such as ad servers, programmatic platforms/DSPs, DMPs, CDPs etc
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)