Technical Solutions Architect
Location: San Mateo, CA | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
As a Technical Solutions Architect at Jivox, you will be part of the Global Customer Onboarding team that owns the critical early and ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle. Your focus will be to act as the technical advisor for our customers and self-service users on deployment of Jivox’s Dynamic Creative and Personalization software. Working alongside the Customer Success team and Technical Support team, you will be responsible for rapidly understanding customer requirements and assist in deploying Jivox IQ technology to serve our customers’ Dynamic Creative and Personalization needs.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology and have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of Jivox IQ Technology and Product
- Efficiently deliver product training and workshops, both online and onsite, to Jivox’s self service users
- Partner with the Customer Success team as a technical advisor and expert to deliver technical solutions
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries and technical aspects of customer on-boarding
- Customer Focused Responsibilities:
- Be the single technical point of contact for our customers and drive resolutions to client issues in a timely, proactive manner
- Engage regularly with the customers in a technical discussion to understand the issues the customers are facing and provide solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by customers during the implementation and ongoing campaign activations
- Create technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices
- Maintain composure through tough situations faced during the course of the interaction with the client and work towards resolving the issues faced
- Technical Integrations:
- Lead end to end partner integration discussions to gather information from Jivox’s customers on their integration requirements and communicate with internal product teams regarding feasibility
- Liaise with the Product and Engineering teams to support implementation of these integrations
- Be the Voice of the Customer:
- Use first-hand customer knowledge to impact product strategy to ensure Jivox’s offerings continue to satisfy its largest and most strategic customers’ needs
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or other analytical subject
- 3-5 years of Solutions Architect experience in an Enterprise SaaS capacity with a strong understanding of marketing technology
- Deep experience working with platforms & APIs
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and nontechnical audiences of varying levels of experience, background, and seniority
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within the organization in search of solutions.
- Excellence in task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency.
- Advanced time management skills, ability to work well under pressure, and proficiency at developing new workflows to increase efficiency.
- Consistently demonstrates strong presentation, communication, project management, and problem solving skills.
- Proven success in partnering with sales and support teams, preferably in an enterprise SaaS capacity
- A learning mentality and willingness to take on technical challenges
- Strong attention to detail – does not leave out important technical details and requirements
- Ability to intake client business vision and translate to technical solution and architecture requirements
- Consistent track record of leading execution of architecture vision across multifunction technical and strategy teams
- Comfortable with international and domestic travel
- Bonus: Knowledge of digital marketing and advertising technology solutions such as ad servers, programmatic platforms/DSPs, DMPs, CDPs etc.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)