Account Manager – Programmatic Advertising
Location: Bangalore | Shift: US working hours
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
As a core member of the Jivox Client Services team, the candidate will be responsible for managing campaigns, which include day-to-day operations, client deliverables, relationship management and issue resolution.
- Responsible for all production and relationship management aspects of tier 2 and tier 3 client business, including both publisher and agency clients.
- Manages all day-to-day campaign deliverables and client communication.
- Train clients on new Jivox platform ad types, features and functionality in an effort to organically grow revenue through client satisfaction and retention.
- Works cross-functionally with other members of the Client Services team, Creative services, Quality Assurance, various Technical/Adops Support and Engineering teams to initiate campaign work and identify challenges, timelines, solutions in order to deliver high quality service/product to client.
- Assist with maintaining exceptional client relationships with existing agencies and clients.
- Creates end-to-end campaign timelines and milestone dates and communicates expectations and any changes in status from the original expectations to all interested parties.
- Prepares and submits creative build and organizes/submits tasks to be completed through internal tools.
- Cross-checks creative assets to guarantee compliance with publisher specifications.
- Reviews media plans and 3rd party tracking.
- Distributes ad tags and works with clients to successfully launch campaigns.
- Responds to live campaign issues and coordinates with appropriate parties to fix.
- Conducts post-launch reporting analysis and follows up on ad tags that have not been set live.
- Understands operational processes and helps manage client expectations appropriately with respect to various turn around times for all aspects of production, creative, QA and trafficking processes.
- Work with Sales to offer relevant insights as it pertains pre/mid/post campaign analysis.
- Business reviews and/or feedback meetings with client contacts on periodic basis.
Jivox is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, strategic, self-motivated Account Manager to join our team.
- Passionate about online business, e-commerce and sales
- Must have managed global clients along with owning up their individual performance goals
- Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- An understanding of Programmatic, interactive media, the advertising industry and knowledge of emerging technologies, including rich media, ad servers, impression verification services, and other key industry technologies.
- Knowledge of display, mobile and video technologies along with social media a plus.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible and approachable at all times.
Good To Have
- Hands on campaign management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Passion for online advertising and a track record of delivering outstanding results
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Education & Business Experience
- Bachelor’s or Post graduate Degree (MBA) in a business discipline
- 1 to 5 years of experience
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)