Jivox Named a Top 100 Software Company of 2022 for Outstanding Personalized Commerce Marketing
San Mateo, CA, July 14, 2022 – Jivox, the personalized commerce marketing technology leader, today announced that it has been named one of the top 100 software companies of 2022 by The Software Report (TSR). Among some of the most innovative technology companies on the list, Jivox is recognized for pioneering a data-driven, omnichannel personalization infrastructure that powers commerce marketing.
“Personalized commerce marketing is transforming digital commerce by accelerating conversions and sales through increased relevance of products and offers for each shopper, in real time,” Diaz Nesamoney, President & CEO of Jivox, said in a recent interview with Ad Age Studio 30 entitled The Commerce Marketing Cloud: Harnessing the Power of Commerce Media.
“Personalized commerce marketing requires a new technology stack built for scale,” Mr. Nesamoney continued. “It is not unusual for some retailers to have tens of thousands or even millions of products in their catalog, especially accounting for various packages, language versions, offers and pricing in different countries globally. In addition, while shoppers are in-market, real-time feedback is critical to optimize the relevance of products and offers to the right consumer in real time. Delivering commerce marketing successfully requires a platform that is purpose-built to handle sophisticated needs of content and optimization.”
Jivox Commerce Marketing Cloud is a single technology stack for managing personalized ad content delivery, attribution, analytics and insights across all media and eCommerce platforms. Highlights of the key capabilities include:
- Creative automation with extensive creative flexibility: Ability to easily generate variations of a creative and update them in real time using product feeds. Brands can effortlessly set up Dynamic Product Ads (including multi-frame carousel ads) without having to adhere to rigid templates or perform manual coding.
- Shoppable Ads: Simplified customer experience through headless commerce technology by reducing purchase friction for customers, keeping the clicks between the ads and check out page to the minimum and capturing purchase data in real-time for attribution.
- AI-based product recommendations: Increases relevance by automatically recommending the most popular products via Jivox IQ’s Bestseller Recommendation while analyzing vast amounts of product and purchase data using our AI-based algorithms.
- Data & Identity driving precision: A reliable 1P identity system based on consented customer data from brand website, CRM and loyalty programs, and in-store purchases, combined with contextual data triggers such as time, weather, and pollen to make brand messages relevant in the moment of purchase.
- Privacy-first Data Clean Rooms: end to end insight into the customer journey enabling attribution. Incorporate data from multiple sources in a secure and safe environment using Data Clean Rooms.
The resultant personalized commerce marketing innovation drives sales by matching the right products with consumers that have the highest purchase intent.
To learn more about the benefits of personalized commerce marketing, watch the Ad Age webinar featuring experts from Jivox, Shoppable and The Trade Desk sharing their insights into How to Win in the Digital Commerce Media and Marketing Revolution.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing by connecting brands with their audiences in the most personalized way. Jivox’s Dynamic Canvas technology drives engagement and digital commerce across paid and owned media, delivering ROI by reducing production costs and increasing media performance using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Content Optimization (DCO), and identity technologies. Jivox personalized commerce marketing innovation drives sales by matching the right products with consumers that have the highest purchase intent. Jivox Data Clean Room enables privacy-first sales attribution. In February 2022, Jivox was named one of the Top 25 Data Software Companies of 2022 by The Software Report following the rollout of IQ Blaze/ data clean room, the real-time event processing and analytics infrastructure for collecting consented real-time consumer engagement events from advertisements and content delivered by Jivox as well as data collection endpoints on a brand’s website or app. Jivox is SOC 2® Type 2 certified and trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Electronic Arts, Marriott International, Mazda, Nestle, T-Mobile, Unilever, and more.