Associate Director, Global Client Strategy
Location: Bangalore | Full-Time
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing. We connect brands with their audiences in the most personalized way: using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and customer journey optimization technologies to deliver omni-channel precision marketing. More than serving relevant messages in consumers’ purchase-intent micro moments across all channels, brands can track, measure, and optimize customer paths–starting from a brand website, email, or exposure to an advertisement–that are driving engagement and conversions. Recognized as a leader in creative advertising technologies, only Jivox delivers 1:1 messaging throughout the customer journey, seamlessly linking paid and owned media. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Marriott International, Toyota, Sony, AirBnB, Mazda, Pepsi and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies, and is able to offer large global brands both experience and maturity.
The GCS team leverages its expertise in Jivox capabilities, marketing and data to develop and modify Personalization Strategies for global clients across geographies and verticals. Members of this team collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, Partnerships, Product and Client Services to win, retain and grow key accounts.
The role will report directly to the Senior Director of Global Client Strategy and will be responsible for enabling potential clients envision the use of personalization as part of their digital marketing strategy and consulting existing clients enhance their personalization efforts.
- Working with execs from global brands such as Nike, Unilever, Marriott etc., across several geographies to help them apply personalization strategies so that the global brands are able to engage with their audience in an ever-changing digital ecosystem better and are able to meet their marketing KPIs.
- Collaborating with members across various teams within Jivox to help develop
material that showcases strategy use cases based on the Jivox platform
- Use data to ascertain the health of a campaign and draw insights to tweak the strategy
- Stay abreast with Jivox’s constantly improving technology in order to make relevant strategy recommendations
- Understanding existing branding strategies of different clients through third party research to be able to make relevant recommendations
- Training brand teams on how they can incorporate personalization in their digital marketing campaigns
The role can be seen as a mix of Brand Marketing and Consulting. The right candidate should have an aptitude for branding, analytics and have some experience with a client-facing role. The role may involve international travel.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience as Customer Success director/manager in SaaS companies
- 2 – 5 years of relevant industry and/or function experience.
- Advertising, Marketing, Consulting, IT Product/Services count as relevant industries
- Customer segmentation, Customer Targeting, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Brand Management count as relevant functions
- Experience with customer facing roles
- Consistently demonstrated strong organizational, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Interest and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work across a global team in several countries
Knowledge of digital marketing technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic media platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume in Word or PDF format to [email protected] with the job description in the email subject line.
Jivox is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)